First of all:
Did you notice anything new on the blog?
Look to the right —————->
That’s RSS girl! Click her to subscribe to our RSS feed.
But why I’m really here:
We submitted our Kosmo Spin update yesterday! Woohoo!
Lay your eyes on our new pretty icon:
Here’s the goodies:
– 12 brand new Quests!
– 5 fresh out of the oven Game Center achievements!
– You can now post your high score and progress to Facebook!
We also made some small fixes that you’ll hopefully like:
– New icon!
– Choose your page browsing style: Swipe or tap – Arrow buttons added on the Quests menu.
– If you happen to be offline when you get an achievement, it will now be posted the next time you go online on Game Center.
– Swipe on Quest menu is now more responsive.
– Added a hourglass when multi tasking, so there is no confusion to whether the game is loading or not.
… And some stuff is hopefully forever gone:
– Bad spelling and grammar in some of the Quests.
– Evil bugs!
While I have your attention, check out these reviews and stuff for Kosmo Spin:
iPhonetips.cz Review/ (in Czech)
And I realized i never got around to post this (only in Swedish):
Level 7 Review
Kosmo Spin was also chosen as one of the best iPhone games of the year, by Erik Hansson on the very same site:
Level 7 iPhone games of the year
Tomorrow is our last day before a few days off for christmas. But don’t worry. We’ll post something tomorrow, because we love you. XOXO.