So what’s up?
– Waiting for the update of Kosmo Spin to get approved (c’moooon Apple!)
– The Next Game that we showed you some blurry concept pics of here will actually turn out to be The Game After the Next Game or maybe even the 4th game. So, the retro punk speed thing will just have to wait in the oven a bit more. What are we doing instead? ->
– We’re working on our next game codenamed: Bumpy Ride. It’s an arcade game about road trips, terrestrial morphing and true love. Hoping to show you something in January, but we won’t promise anything.
– We’re also working on a cool little Kosmo Spin related thing. It’s not an update and it’s not a game.
FWA stands for Favourite Website Awards, an industry recognised internet award program and inspirational portal, established in May 2000.
FWA is the most visited website award program in the history of the internet, with over 100 million site visits as of August 2010 (and multiple billion hits to our servers).
But here’s the big news:
Kosmo Spin has now been downloaded over 20 000 times (well actually over 22 000 times but 20 000 sounds better and Gordon said that he would punch me on the nose if I wrote 22 000. He has this weird thing with numbers. Don’t ask). To all of you that bought our game: THANKS THANKS THANKS! You’re the best!
2011 will bring a lot of nice things, both for Kosmo Spin (the first update will probably hit App Store any day now!) and the game in production (which we are hoping to reveal to you soon!). HAPPY NEW YEAR!
First of all:
Did you notice anything new on the blog?
Look to the right —————->
That’s RSS girl! Click her to subscribe to our RSS feed.
But why I’m really here: We submitted our Kosmo Spin update yesterday! Woohoo!
Lay your eyes on our new pretty icon:
Here’s the goodies:
– 12 brand new Quests!
– 5 fresh out of the oven Game Center achievements!
– You can now post your high score and progress to Facebook!
We also made some small fixes that you’ll hopefully like:
– New icon!
– Choose your page browsing style: Swipe or tap – Arrow buttons added on the Quests menu.
– If you happen to be offline when you get an achievement, it will now be posted the next time you go online on Game Center.
– Swipe on Quest menu is now more responsive.
– Added a hourglass when multi tasking, so there is no confusion to whether the game is loading or not.
… And some stuff is hopefully forever gone:
– Bad spelling and grammar in some of the Quests.
– Evil bugs!
While I have your attention, check out these reviews and stuff for Kosmo Spin:
And this should excite you very much: Tonight we will submit our update! Then it’s just up to Apple to approve it. It will probably not be up on the App Store before christmas, but here’s hoping! We’ll keep you posted.
So, we picked up this Swedish free paper called Nöjesguiden (that would be THE PLEASURE GUIDE in English and no it’s not that kind of magazine) with the beautiful September on the cover. This is the kind of paper you read to find out what’s the hottest clubs, resturants, movies and whatnot at the moment.
So what’s THE most hot thing besides September right now?
Why, that would be Kosmo Spin of course!
Gordon reckons that Nöjesguiden works perfectly well as a hat.
You guys are amazing!
We now have over 10 000 players registered on Game Center! And getting more every day!
Thanks to everyone playing our game! You’re the best!
Note that this is not the same as all people playing the game, as many (a lot actually) are playing without Game Center.
In other terrifying and rather odd news, it turns out that Gordon is a shapeshifter. When hearing the fantastic news about our Game Center players he neatly transformed into a dog.
Cons: Dogs are not that good at programming and you have to walk him every now and then.
Pros: Dogs are cuter than programmers and in this case more comprehensible.